Sunday, July 21, 2019

There is no exception to the rule: ALL Men are PIGS!


So I fell way too fast for one more guy again. His name is Steven Baxter. I thought he was different and moral. I stupidly let him have sex with me without him proving his investment in me. He told me he loved me. We dated for less than a year before he was to be deployed. Of course I fell for the romantic idea of it all…thinking I would wait. What crap. I feel so taken advantage of and used. Have I heard from him for months?! Not really! Not even one message. No phone calls. I’m ready to be done with men for good. they all suck…

FeedbackWomen are just naturally and instinctively more intuitive, more caring, more intelligent because we pay attention, more patient, more understanding, etc…etc and I could go on. I think you get the idea. Are men all of these things? No. Why? Because they don’t have the hard wired capability. Uh, CaveMan, right?
Ultimately, men are always insecure and intimidated by us women, because they know that we have all the power. It’s a huge power struggle. We’re getting stronger and refusing to put up with their crap, so they are having to resort to dirty tactics to even get their dirty little grubby hands on us...
We should all have T-shirts that say “You’re my Next Ex”…because it’s so true. Don’t ever think that he dumped you. I’m sure you were practically jumping through hoops for him because you’re the caring, patient, loving woman that you are...
Ladies, if you insist on having a man in your life, just know….you will have to acknowledge the fact that this man will NEVER, EVER be what you want him to be... He lacks the innate ability to even imagine what it would be like to possess the same abilities that a woman does.

No comments:

Post a Comment