Saturday, January 3, 2015

Men are Entitled Pigs Who Think Women Owe Them Sex


Right now I am at a point in my life that I just don't want to date men. I finally decided that I don't want to get married or have kids, so I just don't want to deal. I've just been in and out of so many bad relationships in my life, so I finally got to a point where I'm OK with being alone. What annoys me is that I just can't go about my business anywhere without getting approached or hit-on by some guy. I guess that's not a bad thing, but men usually don't handle rejection well. When I politely decline, they get angry and tell me off or call me a lesbo. Seriously, what kinda shit is that? A girl just can't go about life, hang out with a group of friends, listen to some good music or even workout at the gym without getting talked to. They just can't comprehend, that I don't want to hook up, even if they're not fat, ugly, bald or dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment