Saturday, January 3, 2015

Fuck Marriage...Never date Men...ever


"I Think I Will Always Hate Men
Hi. I am 32 single, and i don't plan on dating, getting married, etc. I have been hurt for the last time. when things don't go their way, men get stupidly mad. who in the hell do they think they are. No, I am not happy, I actually suffer from bipolar/depression for the last 5 years, and the catalyst for this was a stupid motherfucker who I loved the hell out of but he emotionally abused and mentally manipulated me, and after 3 years of ending the relationship, I still cant move forward in life. I can't 100% say i hate all men, because I love my father and brother to death, but any man beyond the realm of those two can kiss my fat ass...so I am trying to find me alone...plus some therapy and meds and a dog, and I think I can find happiness....later"

You've made the right choice. I'm so proud. A pet is always better than a man. No one can hurt you any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment