Monday, March 25, 2019

The Rapist Pig Who Tried To Ruin My Life: Kane Preston in UK

This story has shown me never to trust men. I have no shame in using his real name Kane Preston and I hope that one day he sees this. I have no idea why I desired him, he was fat, ugly, smoked like a chimney, treated me like shit, constantly knocking my confidence making 'jokes' about me. I was the most desirable girl at our small school. I'm no supermodel and it showed how unattractive all the other girls were to make me the most attractive. They were full of internalized misogyny too, doing anything to get the boys' attention even though they wouldn't look at them twice... 

Update: Our misandrist friend wasn't feeling well to finish her horrifying story but informed us that this pig, Kane Preston, unfortunately raped her and attacked her with cigarette burns. We hope that it will be her last exposure to a rapist pig, that is every man, and it looks like it will be!

Good news! She let us know that she now happily has a girlfriend! 


We wish that all women leave pigs behind in the mud and live beautifully with girlfriends! 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment