Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Males In My Family Are Pigs Too

I live with pure pigs, I'll tell you that. 

First off, my oldest brother believes that women are weak and men are superior, which anyone with any common sense would know that it's the other way around. He's a gambler and a big trouble maker. Not to mention he abuses his wife one way or another. Although I haven't seen him physically hit her, he has threatened to countless times. He always accuses her of cheating and calls her a whore. And when I asked her about it, she said that it happens way too often and it's driving her insane. I actually suggested that she kill him. I would've been an alibi. A bit drastic but I think it's necessary for the pigs. 

My second oldest brother is just plain stupid and annoying. Everything he does irritates me to the maximum and he is just unintelligent. Plus he hit me a few times and stole from me. Like, I hate his guts. 


But not as much as I hate my father's guts. Where do I begin? He gave me an eating disorder. Basically what he said is that I'm fat and no one will love me because of it. And he said this on multiple occasions. He said that I'm abnormal and forces me to do things he wants me to do, his way. I hate him so so much. The hate I have for him is as bad as my hate for all men. 


Men need to die. That's the conclusion for this post. Short but classic. #Misandry #KillAllMen

No comments:

Post a Comment